Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'm about to go to sleep, which is good cause it means that my day of fasting has gone on perfectly.
I'm quite happy with that, actually. Even if I haven't been hungry at all. Just a bit when I woke up and at lunch time, but I got easily distracted and now if I only think about food I feel terribly sick.
Thought about doing another day of fasting but too afraid that my already too low metabolism will slow down even more.
I do have a headache, but it has increased just in the last hour.
So well first day of diet has gone great!
So why do I feel so numb?
So empty?

Forgot to take the pics of the current situation and to weight me.  I'm not particularly happy of doing it, but I think it's gonna be a good motivation seeing how fucking fat and disgusting I am so to resist to occasional binges, so I'll do it as first thing tomorrow morning.
Today I haven't done any exercise. Yeah I'm a freaking lazy coach potato, I'm perfectly aware of that. Dunno how the time has passed today. It just did. As usual. And I usual I haven't realized it had passed until the clock told me it was 11 p.m.

I...I can't really make a complete talk right now. Sentences hardly begin in my mind and find themselves sheared. Like thousands of never born children.

I...I think I miss my boyfriend, H. We've never really been together, so it's kind of weird saying that I'm missing him, but I really feel I do. Sometimes I wish so much he was here, just to be held in those arms of him. But then I think that all this fat will make him even sicker than me and thank God that we're 20 000 km far away. Some other times I feel I'm really about to leave him. He's gorgeous. But I don't feel "enough" for him. I don't deserve him. And relationships always make me nervous.

Alright, I'm feeling too sick right now.
I'd purge, but I make a lot of horrible noises when vomiting and my parents will surely hear me.

Oh yeah, should have studied hard but haven't done anything, as usual.
I'm basically a failure, as usual.

What's the point in being happy for one day of starving when I'm so outrageously fat and insignificant?

No comments:

Post a Comment